VEHICLE TRACKING SYSTEM (VTS)
is developed and customized for commercial fleet owners and organizations.
Its modules support most type of
vehicles (Passenger, Trucks, Construction and other Commercial Vehicles).
It really reduces your vehicles cost while
increasing performance and dependability.
The explosive and high fluctuation in crude oil prices with daily changing scenarios arising in the global markets e.g. high inflation are putting businesses under increasing pressure to optimize their costs; the single largest component among them being transport and logistics costs. Senior Managers are being forced to relook and decrease costs at all levels in their organisations, increase revenue. Logistics and Transport companies now place considerable emphasis on company policy and performance to gain competitive advantage. Vehicle Tracking Systems and Transport Management Systems provide them with the required tools to find solutions.
An ever increasing number of companies are realising real benefits by investing in vehicle management and transport management software which helps them to track and trace their assets and customer orders. This is also supporting them to address prevalent board-level issues. They achieve and facilitate the control of goods in transit and deliver savings and efficiencies throughout the supply chain.But why go to the expense of implementing a vehicle tracking system? Here are ten of the most common reasons.
Major benefits of Vehicle Tracking System ;
1. Vehicle tracking systems can help to reduce running costs by specifically targeting those who speed and waste fuel. By focusing upon these drivers it is possible to not only reduce fuel and maintenance bills, but to also reduce insurance premiums.
2. By using a system's automatic mileage reminder it is possible to reduce time wasted through vehicle maintenance. In addition, by having a service that ensures your vehicles are regularly serviced means that resale values for the fleet will also be higher. It can also help to avoid penalties for issues such as bald tyres and tax as reminders are clear and precise.
3. Some insurance companies will offer around a thirty percent discount to companies who implement a GPS vehicle tracking system. This is not only because it encourages safer driving, but also helps recovery if thefts do occur.
4. Productivity of workers can be increased by being able to keep track of lunch hours, exposing unauthorized stops and breaks and by evaluating the overtime requests of workers. By having detailed information on the whereabouts of vehicles at all times, it is far easier to keep an eye on employee activities.
5. GPS devices help businesses to become more customers friendly. For instance, a cab company that is using a vehicle tracking system can tell a customer exactly where the nearest cab is and give a realistic estimate on how long it will be.
6. Business owners can find their most productive employees and use this information to implement further training or even a system of bonuses to enhance staff members' work ethic.
7. Vehicle tracking systems will vastly reduce your phone bills as it is no longer a necessity to constantly call employees to find their location.
8. By having all the relevant information on one screen, those running the software have easy access to answer enquiries rapidly and accurately.
9. GPS systems reduce the amount of paperwork that drivers must fill out. By doing this you not only soften the blow of introducing such a system, but also increase the accuracy of your records.
10. By having detailed information on the whereabouts of all employees, business owners are far more in touch with their business operations. Meaning they have greater levels of control over their company.
These ten reasons are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the benefits that vehicle tracking software can bring. If you run a fleet based business, it is about time to consider bringing your operations up to date, making use of advanced technology to not only improve your operations, but also efficiency and profitability
Through expansive understanding, LogSoft’s vehicle tracking and transport management systems (TMS) assist business-to-business customers gain control of their fleet operations, increase efficiency and improve productivity.